Arbitrage & MM Strategies
Market Making & Arbitrage Strategies are part of the KRYPTEROS Active Management Solution
How does the Strategy work ?
What return can one expect ?
What are the risks ?
- The user is exposed to price changes of the pair that is traded by the strategy. Indeed while users must deposit funds in a Reference Asset specific to each Strategy, the Strategy has to buy the pair to which it is dedicated to be able to work. Thus the user will exposed to the price change of each one of the coins included in the pair. For example, if a user chooses to invest in an Arbitrage & MM strategy involving Bitcoin and RavenCoin, his return in BTC will depend in part on the price change of RVN versus BTC as some of the strategy holdings have to be in RavenCoin. The return in USD will depend both on BTC and RVN price change during the period
What strategy to choose ?
How can I invest ?
- Go through an identity verification process in accordance with our Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Choose a strategy that suits your investment goals and objectives
- Deposit funds in the base currency associated with the strategy
- Commit funds to a strategy. Commited funds cannot be withdrawn until they are uncommited.
When can I uncommit funds from a strategy and withdraw ?